::LOG RECORDING - BEGUN - LOG IDENT: 0001::
::PLEASE RECORD MESSAGE TO BE ENCODED AND STORED::
This is Rykiana Hykova, jedi Master of the Ac'Trayth jedi order. We are currently on course for Onderon. I dont know why that planet of all but something is drawing me there. I leave catambian with a deep sense of loss, but also many good memories, we also leave behind the last resting place of Osik, a good friend. I have managed to recover several logs from my droid K8-TY or as i call her "KATY", however i noticed several of the logs had been deleted both before and after we ecounterd the jedi on Catambian. I think Osik may have deleted a few before his death, however i am unsure why, and the same could be said for the logs deleted after his death. Someone or something didnt want me seeing what KATY had recorded after the death of Osik. However with time i am confident the files can be retreived.
We are still in the unknown regions and will be for several weeks before passing into known galactic space. I trust the trip will be un eventfull untill then. The new crew of the Harbinger are working out well, jedi all of them which will make this rather interesting. However althoug i do not know why we are going to onderon, i do know that the information i carry is of the utmost importance.
Rykiana Out!
::LOG RECORDING ENDED:::

No comments:
Post a Comment